There's a lot to read here, so I suggest you get started with the most popular post on this blog, The Essay Package that Stood Apart. Then check out these five posts:
- How to rock the GMAT: It takes patience and lot of hard work. See how I raised my score by 140 points.
- What makes a good essay, quantified: Check out these graphs that highlight the key difference between the essays that got me in... and the ones that didn't.
- Why MBA?: Some criteria for deciding whether b-school will be worth the investment.
- MBA vs. EMBA: A tough decision, especially for applicants in their late 20s or early 30s. Here's how I weighed the issue.
- Tips on using an admissions consultant: Admissions consultants aren't cheap. Here's how to use them wisely (and here's how to use them ethically).
I hope you find this blog useful. If there's anything you'd like to see added, just let me know in the comments.